The use of the HAZOP technique to identify hazards in industrial operations are now becoming a standard practice in the industrial world.
The technique involves combining human experiences with various inputs from instrumentation and control, mechanical, maintenance and process aspects, etc., to produce results in the form of work sheets.
We conduct HAZOP studies in the most optimum time and cost effective manner using computerized software techniques.
Specific expertise is available for conducting HAZOP studies for batch processes
- Better understanding of the process & control systems
- Develops skills of hazards spotting & troubleshooting
- Enable immediate introduction of risk reduction measures
- Improves plant efficiency
- Contributes to better communication & co-operation
- Helps focus on the potentially hazardous situations that may require further analysis techniques